Friday, May 9, 2008

mmmstrawberries

One of the joys of May -- picking your own strawberries. Extra fun when you are with good friends, and your very excited 4 and 5 yr old daughters. (OOOH mama! look at this one. OOOOH, look at THIS one!). Then of course, the joy of eating them.
I am run off my feet this weekend. I have mother's day prep, a singing to attend this evening, a birthday party for precious little boy tomorrow at lunch, then my own little sweetie is turning four tomorrow, so her party that evening at our house. Then, of course, Mother's Day is on Sunday, and the celebrating that goes on there.
Blessed but busy!
One of the things keeping me busy is the monkey doll I decided must be finished for my birthday girl's party. Tomorrow. Here's what it looked like on Wednesday evening. Late.

I'm much further along now, just need to give her a face and some shoes and hopefully some clothes. Clothes are optional at this point.
For the monkey, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!