Tuesday, December 1, 2015

thank you and whoa nellie, it's December!


Thanks so much to all of you for making this Black Friday/Cyber Monday pattern sale the best one yet! Great Scott. You guys have a lot of sewing to do! Better get crackin'.

Me too. I've decided I like this mint/aqua/green color scheme for the Twelve Days ornaments so much I'm making it retroactive. (thus the new blog and shop banner also) Plus all the other stuff I'd like to make for gifts, yada yada yada. Big ideas and little time. Same story every year!

I can't believe it's December already! I guess I should go take the pumpkins off the front porch now.

3 comments:

  1. I love those colours too! Beautiful embroidery. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed the Notify Me box!
    Again, I love the colors you used on these ornaments. Could you please let me know what colors you used for the felt and embroidery? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! The French Hen and Colly Bird you see above are included in these detailed Benzie color guides, so you can use the colors you find there on other patterns if you like: https://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/p/twelve-days-ornaments-benzie-colors.html
      The other samples you see in that photo are a combination of three different felt vendor colors and I do not have detailed guides available for those. :-)

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!